Heat Exchangers Types, Theory and Basics
This CBT, with skills tests, makes a great animated study guide for related heat exchanger types.
This course covers most exchanger types and related information in the industry.
The above picture is just a screen shot, click for animated demo.
|Heat Exchanger Training Program|
This computer based training on Heat Exchangers covers a large range of exchanger heat exchanger types like Shell & Tube Exchangers (includes TEMA type classification), Air-Cooled Exchanger, Plate & Frame (Plate Exchanger), Spiral Exchanger, etc. Detailed coverage provided on Heat Exchanger Operation & Maintenance of popular TEMA - AES, BEM, AEP, CFU, AKT & AJW types.
The focus on Heat Exchanger graphics/animation in the CBT helps in very clearly understanding Heat Exchanger operating-working principle & Heat Exchanger maintenance procedures like testing and Heat Exchanger repair. The Heat Exchanger training program provides detailed explanations of Heat Exchanger assembly and dismantling. Animated scenes give a deep insight into how Heat Exchangers work.
Who Can Benefit:
Students as well as maintenance and engineering personnel who have not had formal training, will find that this computer based training program on Heat Exchangers increases both their knowledge and confidence when working with most exchangers and exchanger component assembly. Those with previous training may find this program a good refresher and may learn some important information not covered in their original training.
The Heat Exchangers CBT is also available in a "Hardware Lock" licensing method. Many users have requested that they be able to use the software on multiple computers, i.e. when working with the program on the office computer and on the home computer. This Hardware Lock method allows users to install software on as many computers as they like. They need only enter the key on which ever computer they are currently wanting to use the software on. This copyright method also works great for the class room environment.
Special Hardware Lock Bonus: For the hardware lock option, upon request, we will embed your company logo (replacing the BIN95 logo) in the exchanger training software, both to give you a customized feel as well as for added protection of your new company software. (Please note URL of company logo in comment area when ordering or email your logo to us, if you would like to take advantage of this new feature.)
Email confirming order sent within 24 hours after purchase. If you ordered download version, email will contain download link and activation code. If you ordered one of the CD versions, a second email will be sent to confirm shipment.
Automated download system is powered by our preferred method of payment, secure Pay Pal. (After purchase, you receive a confirmation email.) If you prefer us to manually process your order or would like to mail or fax order in, please click CD and Book Order Form on our secure servers.
- 1. Different Types of Heat Exchangers
- 1.1. Introduction
- 1.2. Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger
- 1.3. Air Cooled Heat Exchanger
- 1.4. Spiral Plate Heat Exchanger
- 1.5. Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger
- 1.6. Plate and Fin Heat Exchanger
- 1.7. Evaporative Cooled Heat Exchanger
- 1.8. Spiral Tube Heat Exchanger
- 1.9. Double Pipe Heat Exchanger
- 1.10. Bayonet Heat Exchanger
- 1.11. Patterned Plate Heat Exchanger
- 1.12. Mechanically aided (Scraped Surface Exchanger & Thin Film Exchanger)
- 1.13. Jacketed Vessels
- 1.14. Fired Heaters
- 1.15. Regenerative Heat Exchanger
- 2. Detailed Description of Popular Shell and Tube Exchangers
- 2.1. Principle of operation of Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- 2.1.1. Fixed-Tube-Sheet Heat
- 2.1.2. U – Tube Heat Exchanger (CFU)
- 2.1.3. Packed-Lantern-Ring Heat Exchanger (AJW)
- 2.1.4. Outside Packed Floating Head Exchanger (AEP)
- 2.2.2. Exploded views of U – Tube Heat Exchanger
- 2.3.2. U – Tube Heat Exchanger
- 2.4.2. Bonnet
- 2.5.2. Shell Side Arrangements
- 2.6.2. Tie Rods and Spacers
- 3. Air Cooled Exchangers
- 3.1.Operation – Flow Path across the exchanger
- 3.2.Exploded views
- 3.3.Maintenance details
- 4. Plate and Frame Exchangers
- 4.1.Operation – Flow Path across the exchanger
- 4.2.Exploded views
- 5. TEMA UNDERSTANDING
- 5.1. Selection and Game on TEMA types
- 5.1.1. Front End Stationary Head Type
Channel and Removable Cover
- 220.127.116.11. Bonnet (Integral Cover)
- 18.104.22.168. Channel integral with Tube-Sheet and Removable Cover
- 22.214.171.124. Channel integral with Shell and Removable Cover
- 126.96.36.199. Special High Pressure Closure
- 188.8.131.52. Two Pass Shell with Longitudinal Baffle
- 184.108.40.206. Fixed Tube type – ‘B’ Stationary Head
- 6. Glossary of Technical Terms
- 7. Conventional and Interactive Skill Tests with evaluation
Email confirming order sent within 24 hours after purchase. If you ordered the downloaded version, an email will contain a download link and activation code. If you ordered a CD, an email will be sent to confirm shipment.
Automated download system is powered by our preferred method of payment, secure Pay Pal. (After purchase, you receive a confirmation email .) If you prefer us to manually process your order or would like to mail or fax order in, please click CD and Book Order Form on our secure servers.
Please click here to contact us with your questions and comments.