Industrial Valves Training Software
This CBT, with skills test, makes a great animated study guide for industrial valves.
This course covers many seal types and related information in the industry.
The above picture is just a screen shot, click for animated demo.
|Industrial Valves Training Software|
The Training Course on Industrial Valves covers a large range of industrial valve types like Gate valve, Globe valve, Ball valve, Needle valve, Plug valve, Diaphragm valve, Control Valve, Safety valve, Relief valve, Check valve, etc. The Industrial Valve Training Course also includes a detailed coverage on Inverted Bucket Steam Trap, Float Steam Trap, Thermodynamic Steam Trap and Thermostatic Steam Trap working.
The primary focus on graphics and animations in the Industrial Valve Training Program helps in very clearly understanding maintenance procedures and valve operating and working principles and aids in valve repair. A dedicated game module in the CBT evaluates and guides the user towards gaining a detailed knowledge on valve assembly and dismantling. Animated Cut-Sections give a deep insight into valve operation and how valves work.
Who Can Benefit:
Students as well as maintenance and engineering personnel who have not had formal training, will find that this computer based training program on valves increases both their knowledge and confidence when performing maintenance. Those with previous training may find this program a good refresher and may learn some important information not covered in their original training.
The Valves CBT program is also available in a "Hardware Lock" licensing method. Many users have requested that they be able to use the software on multiple computers, i.e. when working with the program on the office computer and on the home computer. This Hardware Lock method allows users to install software on as many computers as they like. They need only enter the key on which ever computer they are currently wanting to use the software on. This copyright method also works great for the class room environment.
Special Hardware Lock Bonus: For the hardware lock option, upon request, we will embed your company logo (replacing the BIN95 logo) in the compressor training software, both to give you a customized feel as well as for added protection of your new company software. (Please note URL of company logo in comment area when ordering or email your logo to us, if you would like to take advantage of this new feature.)
Email confirming order sent within 24 hours after purchase. If you ordered download version, email will contain download link and activation code. If you ordered one of the CD versions, a second email will be sent to confirm shipment.
Automated download system is powered by our preferred method of payment, secure Pay Pal. (After purchase, you receive a confirmation email.) If you prefer us to manually process your order or would like to mail or fax order in, please click CD and Book Order Form on our secure servers.
Valves Course Table of Contents
- 2. Types of Industrial Valve
- 2.1. Gate Valves
- 2.1.1. Rising Stem Gate Valves – Wedge type
- 2.1.2. Rising Stem Gate Valves – Double Disk type
- 2.1.3. Non Rising Stem Gate Valves – Wedge type
- 2.1.4. Non Rising Stem Gate Valves – Double Disk type
- 2.2. Globe Valves
- 2.2.1. Typical Globe Valves
- 2.2.2. Angle Globe Valves
- 2.3. Plug Valves
- 2.3.1. Single Port Valves
- 2.3.2. Multi Port Valves
- 2.3.3. Lubricant Seal Valves
- 2.4. Diaphragm Valves
- 2.5. Ball Valves
- 2.5.1. Flanged End Ball Valves
- 2.5.2. Screwed End Ball Valves
- 2.6. Butterfly Valves
- 2.6.1. Flanged End Butterfly Valves
- 2.6.2. Wafer Butterfly Valves
- 2.7. Needle Valves
- 2.8. Check valves
- 2.8.1. Lift Check Valves
- 2.8.2. Swing Check Valves
- 2.8.3. Ball Check Valves
- 2.9. Pressure Relief Devices
- 2.9.1. Relief Valves
- 2.9.2. Safety Valves
- 2.10. Industrial Control Valves
- 2.11. Steam Trap
- 2.11.1. Float Steam Traps
- 2.11.2. Thermostatic Steam Traps
- 2.11.3. Thermodynamic Steam Traps
- 2.11.4. Inverted Bucket Steam Traps
- 2.12. Strainer
- 2.12.1. Conical Strainers
- 2.12.2. Wye (Y) Strainers
- 2.12.3. Basket (Bucket) Strainers
- 4. Games on Component Assembly
- 4.1. The user gets to assemble the various valves by observing and selecting respective 3D components, based on the understanding obtained from the CBT. The player is evaluated based on the correct positioning of the components and sequence of assembly. This module is sure to bring in a strong understanding of the various components of the valves, the relative locations and its dismantling and assembly procedure.
- 1. Introduction
(All the above topics are depicted and explained using plenty of 2D and 3D images, models and animations)
Email confirming order sent within 24 hours after purchase. If you ordered the downloaded version, an email will contain a download link and activation code. If you ordered a CD, an email will be sent to confirm shipment.
Automated download system is powered by our preferred method of payment, secure Pay Pal. (After purchase, you receive a confirmation email .) If you prefer us to manually process your order or would like to mail or fax order in, please click CD and Book Order Form on our secure servers.
Please click here to contact us with your questions and comments.