Configuring a GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC
The GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC is the choice of many engineers for two main reasons:
- Programmable – it can be designed to fit a multitude of applications.
- Modular – there is an unlimited number of configurations of the main components of the system providing the utmost versatility.
With the proper selection of the various hardware components going into the system, it is possible to create a system to fit nearly any application imaginable. Although many hardware choices exist, there are just a few basic categories to consider when configuring the 90-30 PLC. An entire system consists of the following elements:
- Series 90-30 CPU Racks
- Series 90-30 Power Supplies
- Series 90-30 CPUs
- Series 90-30 Digital Input/Output Modules
- Series 90-30 Communications and Specialty Modules
The Total GE Fanuc Series 90-30 PLC System: Featuring the sophisticated modular design required by many applications, the GE Fanuc Series 90-30 PLC is available at a low-cost price point, yet is capable of addressing a wide range of PLC configurations. Whether your needs are simple relay placement or advanced discrete automation, the 90-30 is customizable to meet your requirements. Whether the system requires a simple 5 or 10 slot rack with a minimum of modules or a system requiring 100s of modules, the GE Fanuc Series 90-30 PLC can meet the needs of various applications in a cost-effective manner that makes the system worthy of consideration.
Click for PLC Programming Training