Siemens PLC Training Simulator
This is part of the Siemens PLC Training Kit
Setting up WinSPS-S7 Siemens PLC Training Simulator
Requirements: WinSPS-S7 simulator and Factory I/O realworld industrial automation simulation software.
The only step needed is to set WinSPS-S7 mode to Target: Simulator. FACTORY I/O does not require any additional configuration to be used with WinSPS-S7.
Running the Siemens PLC Training Simulator Sample
This sample provides you with a WinSPS project ready to control the Sorting By Height (Basic) scene.
1. Download the zip archive (top of this page), extract it and open the project in WinSPS-S7.
2. Set WinSPS-S7 mode to Target: Simulator
3. Transfer the blocks to the simulator by pressing Send all blocks under the PLC menu.
4. Switch the simulator to RUN mode.
5. Start Factory I/O, press Ctrl + O, select Scenes on the left panel and open the Sorting by Height (Basic) scene.
6. Press F4 to open the Driver window. Select MHJ from the driver drop-down list.
7. Finally, switch to Run mode.
Click for details and to purchase the ⇰ Siemens PLC Training Simulator bundle !!
Learn more about the bundle in the Siemens PLC programming example made using the above bundle.