Submit a question with online
form or email, an engineer will be paged for true live 24/7 supplemental technical
engineering support on all of your manufacturing equipment.
How it works:
Your company needs technical support
- A machine, air compressor, plant control system or any other
plant automation breaks down.
(ceases to function properly)
- You want to decrease project design
and implementation cost by utilizing our supplemental
technical engineering support.
- You want to supplement and keep
current Technical training received on equipment
such as PLCs and other plant automation controls.
Your company request technical
- You or your maintenance support staff
contacts Business Industrial Network with basic initial
information about problem (support request) and measures already
taken in an attempt to resolve problem, if applicable.
- Employee submits via online form
that will immediately page our
engineer. Or . . .
- Employee submits via special email
address that will immediately
page our engineer.
Live Engineer responds with in minutes of
- Our engineer Consolidates and organizes
relevant information from our databases and other
- Our Problem /
Solution Database. (built by other customers
with similar equipment)
- Our Database of
Technical Solutions Databases.
- Online information through our advance
technical documentation and customer service databases.
- With in minutes,
our engineer sends the technical solutions and
information back to you.
- Follow up
is based on your needs for that particular Quick Help session.
- Phone support
may be necessary.
information may be needed by our engineer to
provide a complete solution.
- In the event you have need for additional
information we may . . .
- Submit your problem to our network
of Engineering and consultant networks.
- Submit your problem to an OEM
in your behalf.
- We will monitor and follow
up on all 3rd party sources of solutions
- Our Engineer records results of
session to our Problem / Solution database.