Industrial PLC Training Video Course
10 Industrial PLC training videos, handbook, instructor's guide, exams and course completion certificate.
|10 PLC Training Video Course Series|
Industrial PLC training video course, 10 DVDs about Programmable Controllers with video reference handbook, instructor's guide, answer key, master set of exams and course completion certificate. Learn about PLC logic used in factory automation programmable logic controllers in this industrial video series. No prior PLC knowledge required, Applicable to all makes and models of PLCs.
Great for training maintenance and industrial engineers.
A comprehensive PLC program applicable to all makes and models of PLCs without requiring any prior PLC knowledge. The program starts off with the basics, thoroughly explains the hardware section of the controller, moves on to both basic and advanced programming topics, and wraps up with proper system implementation guidelines.
It's even easy to train multiple people—simply order additional student kits.
The PLC Training Series Includes:
Shipping cost included in price below. Prices are total cost delivered
Within 24 hours a second email with shipping info will be sent. You must include shipping address when ordering, or email it to us to avoid delays. All orders shipped USPS Priority or Express mail, no PO boxes allowed as the PLC Training Video Series and handbook can be larger than mail box.
Note: The international importer is responsible for all customs duties (taxes).
Automated download system is powered by our preferred method of payment, secure Pay Pal. (After purchase with 'Add to Cart' button above, you immediately receive a confirmation email.) If you prefer us to manually process your order or would like to mail or fax order in, please click Training Material Order Form on our secure servers.
(Click on Credit card picture above for manual order processing. Your shipping info will be emailed within 24 hours with manual processing.)
|TRAINING COST JUSTIFICATION HELP FOR THIS COURSE.|
If you click on each of the PLC Training DVD titles below, you can watch a sample. Please note that because of the streaming, the quality is not as good as the actual DVD.
PLC Training Video Series Curriculum ...
This section covers the PLC Fundamentals:
- Completely understand PLC operation and its interaction with the outside world
- Apply PLCs to improve manufacturing (Factory Automation), reduce costs, and cut PLC troubleshooting time
- Learn how ASCII and BCD codes are used in programmable logic controllers systems
- Learn the relationship between a relay system and a programmable controllers-based systems using ladder logic diagrams
- Configure output rungs using the three basic ladder logic operations (AND, OR, NOT)
Includes three modules:
- Introduction to Programmable Controllers (27:55 min),
- Number Systems and Codes - their uses and applications in PLCs (25:15 min), and
Logic Functions and How They Relate to PLC Systems
This section covers PLC Hardware & Operation:
- Choose the correct power supply for your PLC system and avoid intermittent power problems
- Master I/O mapping and chassis configuration and avoid problems during programmable controllers system implementation
- Configure PLC memory data tables correctly
- Learn all you need about analog control—I/O devices, signals, representation, handling, and interfacing factory automation
- Learn to properly install analog transducer/transmitters and avoid intermittent count jump problems
Includes three modules:
- General CPU Operations, Memory System, and PLC I/O Addressing (47:20 min),
- Discrete Input/Output Systems (45:15 min), and
Analog Input/Output Systems (49:32 min)
This section covers PLC Programming:
- Change hardwired logic to PLC ladder logic
- Eliminate electromechanical reverse flow in a PLC ladder logic implementation
- Solve the mystery of programming a normally closed input as a normally open reference in a PLC and maintain a fail-safe operation
- Use programmable controllers flow control instructions to solve scan time problems
- Avoid PLC troubleshooting nightmares—learn how to use subroutines to implement structured ladder logic programming and pinpoint problems quickly
- Convert electromechanical master control relays into PLC MCR circuits and avoid costly PLC programming and troubleshooting problems
Includes three modules:
- PLC Programming Instructions and PLC Control Software - Part 1 (49:59 min),
- PLC Programming Instructions and PLC Control Software - Part 2 (42:33 min), and
- PLC Programming Instructions and PLC Control Software - Part 3 (43:40 min)
This section covers PLC Implementation::
- Modernize your programmable controllers system—following our four-step process to ensure a trouble-free implementation
- Create meaningful PLC documentation—learn to flowchart your system correctly
- Safeguard your PLC-based system—know which portions to leave hardwired for safety reasons
- Create effective output sequences and avoid confusion and wasted time during PLC program coding
Includes one module:
Troubleshooting PLC Control Circuits training software.