- All Articles
Infrared Training Online
Level 3 Thermography Certification Training
Level III certified thermographer and infrared camera certification preparation.
Level 3 Infrared thermography training online is a 21 hour course focused on best practices for infrared inspections and associated activities. This course contains information vital to the long term success of an infrared inspection program. This course covers advanced topics related to developing, implementing, and managing a successful infrared inspection program.
Topics include: latest applications, hardware & software, current industry standards & specifications, OSHA and NFPA safety standards, marketing and promoting an infrared inspection program, thermography as legal documentation, current industry certification criteria, and how to develop and implement standards-compliant written practices and procedures..
Self directed learning activities are provided to help student gain practical experience and do not require an infrared camera to successfully complete this course.
|Course completion qualifies student to take the Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer® exam. Certified Thermographer 3 exams are available at no charge at the end of regularly scheduled open enrollment classes, or at the annual IR-INFO Conference (Jan 2015). For an additional fee, exams may be taken via secure video link or at authorized testing centers.|
This course is approved by the InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) for 21 hours of continuing education and meets the training requirements for their Infrared Certified professional designation and logo.
Level II Infrared Thermography
Level 3 Certified Thermographer Training:
Ensure a Successful Infrared Inspection Program:
- Define a successful IR program and identify program obstacles
- Understand the requirements of OSHA, NFPA, and other regulatory agencies
- Identify and specify safe practices for performing IR inspections
- Eliminate recurring problems through application of Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCA)
Explore Latest IR Technology:
- Discover newest applications for infrared thermography
- Discuss features and benefits of new test equipment
- Utilize state-of-the-art software for data management and report generation
- Identify industry trends and business opportunities
Understand Industry Standards and Specifications:
- Review current standards and specifications
- ASTM, ANSI, ASNT, Infraspection Institute, ISO, NETA, NFPA
- Examine current NDT certification programs
- Identify certification criteria
- Develop a written practice for thermographer certification using ASNT standards
Marketing and Promoting an Infrared Inspection Program:
- Enlist principles of marketing to identify, position and price IR services
- Analyze best practices for effective promotion
- Discuss key elements for an effective website
- Explore e-commerce opportunities to increase revenue
Thermography and the Law:
- Review importance of thermography as legal evidence
- Examine role of the thermographer as an expert witness
- Identify appropriate IR report content
- Learn cardinal rules for delivering testimony
Applying Tools to Ensure IR Program Longevity:
- Learn five methodologies for calculating program payback or ROI
- Understand how to integrate thermography into a Quality Management System
- Discover how to effectively identify and solve problems
- Identify software that can slash IR report writing time by more than 50%
Integrating PdM Technologies:
- Discuss role of thermography as a PdM technology
- Identify complementary PdM technologies
- Learn necessary steps to effectively implement a PdM program
- Ensure program longevity through proper planning and management
Course tuition includes 24 hour access to all online course presentations, Student Reference Manual, online quizzes, self-directed field assignments, proof of course completion, and free ground shipping of course materials to the continental US. Student must complete training within 60 days of registration.
This Infrared training online course will enable you to pass your Level 3 Certified Thermographer Certification.
Email with login sent within 24 hours after purchase for this infrared training online.
|Single User Registration:|
Also there is a Bill Me Later® option, a PayPal service available if you use the "Add to Cart" buttons above on orders over $99 that allows 6 or more easy payments.
Contct us if you want Purchase Order or Check payment instructions.
"This course contains more useful information than any seminar I have attended. We will alter the way we manage our business as a result of information obtained in this course." Don Rainey - Kimberly Clark Corp.
"The Distance Learning course was convenient and thorough. When I had a question, my instructor was happy to take the time to thoroughly answer my query. This is an excellent course." Sally - Brainerd Home Inspection Service
"I have obtained training online in the past and this course was presented more clearly than any other online training I have taken. Navigation made reviewing easy. I was extremely pleased with my distance learning experience." Ron Sangiancomo - Risk Management Solutions
"This course is the point needed to complete the instruction of infrared. It finally completes the learning circle. I’m glad I was a part of this historic first class." John Fehlberg - Advanced Thermal Systems
Go Back to Main Infrared Training Center